.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather out of DOMO for .:* ReBirth *:.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:* ReBirth *:. Thou we're not the best, we're definitely UNIQUE. .:* ReBirth *:.

Yes.. You requested for this. xD

Go down 
+4
Blade07
Prince.PluroncE
XiaoBart
Hime_Luna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:51 pm

haha "just close my eyes and eat it." i like that haha! it looks nice when u're like staying in the tallest hotel n looking out the window at nite. erm not exactly, i know a place where you get to see pretty lights as well. =)
Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 pm

WinterRain wrote:
How fun ^^ Hahaha..iono..I actually wouldn't mind traveling anywhere at this point. I've never really been out of the states. I've been on a cruise to a part of Mexico..but we didn't exactly get off xD I told my friend..that when we graduate..we're gonna go on a road trip. Very Happy But I want to fly out of the states and go to a foreign country..like Paris, Korea, China and New Zealand Very Happy
The US yeah? it has never been a place which I target to visit thou =x Even after reading the newest book by Dan Brown, I am still not interested enough to go Washington DC. I may go for those theme parks thou (and the US dollar is weak now) =P

Yeah, Paris seems a must go place, Italy is nice for the Rome architectural stuff. New Zealand is also one place I wanna go~ but its much expensive compared to it's neighbour (Aussie) I would wanna go visit the Great Barrier Reef~ ^^

WinterRain wrote:

I'm actually a picky eater =x I don't eat very many strange foods. I don't eat Kimchi either..but kimchi pancakes are yummy. o_o My brother's best friend is korean..and we're constantly getting invited over for dinner..and we invite him back..and yeah. Very Happy We share food. xD

xD Is it really that Urbanized..? Cali is quite Urbanized..it's only like..where I live since we kinda live near a forest..and lol it's kinda new here O: And people..are filthy rich. I live in the lower area..but the upper area..houses are in the millions o_e Soo we've an association tax..in which they use those for making this area pretty. And setting up..dog parks lol >>

Kim Chi I can take some for taste. but you ask me to take it as a dish for dinner...errrm...seems too extreme~ haha

haha they are in houses costing millions...means you are in houses costing 3/4 of millions? haha (which means also a multi millionaire) woooooo~~~~~~~

XiaoBart wrote:

ok now i really feel outcasted here... only 1 small corner abt me... T.T
don feel that way~ haha I only reply that small corner cos your reply was that small? ^^

XiaoBart wrote:

hey hey try coming to singapore then u will know how urbanized this place is... =)

/me is a VERY picky eater.. actually was even more picky 6 years back. haha =X

and it means ur family is still rich as well rite? but not that rich as the upper area people. hehe

yeah actually you should try coming to Singapore. Even how bad we say it is, its only because we have been staying here for much too long. So far all the feedbacks from Visitors have been good~

Picky eater? Not HEALTHY~ haha
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:09 pm

xD I would if I could. But I'd have to ask you guys for a grand tour. And I'd be your personal baker/desert maker! Yayaya Very Happy Then you guys will have to visit me in Cali :3 I'd take you guys to Disneyland and we can all run around and be kids. Very Happy!!

Actually..I'd be happy going anywhere as long as it's nice and pretty xD I wouldn't mind traveling to Australia either..I have some family there! n_n And omgoshh. I'd love to go to the beach. But I can't swim. Lmao. So I'll just like..sight see. But that's fine with me :3

Quote :
Kim Chi I can take some for taste. but you ask me to take it as a dish for dinner...errrm...seems too extreme~ haha

O: Kimchi is like..a hugee korean side dish. xD They eat a lott of it!

And..no not really. xD Not that rich hahaha
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:30 pm

XiaoBart wrote:

/me is a VERY picky eater.. actually was even more picky 6 years back. haha =X

im so sorry to make ur standard drop... =(

XiaoBart wrote:
haha "just close my eyes and eat it." i like that haha! it looks nice when u're like staying in the tallest hotel n looking out the window at nite. erm not exactly, i know a place where you get to see pretty lights as well. =)

i know that place! really nice, even better den town area i think? cos the lights will be off by mid night.

WinterRain wrote:
xD I would if I could. But I'd have to ask you guys for a grand tour. And I'd be your personal baker/desert maker!

cheesecake =o -wipe saliva-
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Quote :
cheesecake =o -wipe saliva-

Dolphy...I'd make you a year supply if you'd like. xD You can freeze them. They'll last long enough. D: Probably not..but why not. xD
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:51 pm

um... but.. my freezer is not big enough... i will have to check with my mother if its okay to get a new freezer...

wait... better not... what if bart decided to ditch me after one yr of cheesecake?
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Quote :
um... but.. my freezer is not big enough... i will have to check with my mother if its okay to get a new freezer...

wait... better not... what if bart decided to ditch me after one yr of cheesecake?

I'll make you just one then? D: Hahaha
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:01 pm

mhm mhm! XD

my thigh muscles are still aching from the 'strolling' session few days back.. x.x i dun wan to have more fats that to burn.
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

Hime_Luna

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:19 pm

woo so many topic on food and tour places~ Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_eek

I want to go Versailles in France~
Disney Land in Florida~
Effort Towel in Paris~
so many places want to go... D;

Japan also~ Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_surprised

I want holiday~!!~ Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_bounce Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_bounce Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 pm

yeah~ Holidays are the best~

I wan cheese cake also!! Which flavour can u make?
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:33 pm

xD I can't wait till I go to Utah..that's my closest vacation! ^^

Annd iono. I can make any really...just tell me? I honestly..have no recipes. I get them from my auntie..who improvises them to fit her own tastes..and it's delicious..xD Soo, at the moment, I can make plain with homemade raspberry syrup, mocha, chocolate, and vanilla :3

Quote :
I want to go Versailles in France~
Disney Land in Florida~
Effort Towel in Paris~
so many places want to go... D;

Do you mean..the Eiffel Tower..? Or effort towel..? o_o I don't..know what that is..xD
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:51 pm

haha effort tower.... i really dunno wat else to say. this mistake is... erm... too extreme.

-head desk-

=X
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Oh, I was going to quote Hime but I saw Rainie did it already o.o

I bet she meant Eiffel Tower...*really tried to search Effort Towel in google* xP

Wooo, snowboaring, haven't tried that x.x

Only sports I've tried utilizing a board are skateboarding and wakeboarding. I fail miserably at skateboarding...>.>, wakeboarding is a pain, really. I had to drink pain killers for two freaking days, but I guess that's just because I'm a beginner x.x

As for places to visit, I have a lot in mind. Burj al Arab in Dubai, included. LOL! Rate for suite is $2000/night and Royal suite is 28000$/night xD. I'm gonna be living in the streets after that overnight vacation there, for sure... Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:05 pm

ezzie, u're another rich girl... haha~ just go with ur bf =)
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:07 pm

xD I looked it up too..thinking itd be something hahaa. =x

Snowboarding is <3 Very Happy

Quote :
As for places to visit, I have a lot in mind. Burj al Arab in Dubai, included. LOL! Rate for suite is $2000/night and Royal suite is 28000$/night xD. I'm gonna be living in the streets after that overnight vacation there, for sure...

Oh my gosh. o_o My friend..bought me Owl City's album..Ocean Eyes..and that hotel is the album art. It's such a pretty looking place...I wouldn't mind visiting there too. xD Not too sure about staying..=x That sounds way too painful. xD
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 pm

XiaoBart wrote:
ezzie, u're another rich girl... haha~ just go with ur bf =)

LOL. I'm not rich Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_bounce I wouldn't mind going there with him...but we won't check in there, gosh. So expensive I think I'll be indebted until my death xD

WinterRain wrote:
xD I looked it up too..thinking itd be something hahaa. =x

Snowboarding is <3 Very Happy

Quote :
As for places to visit, I have a lot in mind. Burj al Arab in Dubai, included. LOL! Rate for suite is $2000/night and Royal suite is 28000$/night xD. I'm gonna be living in the streets after that overnight vacation there, for sure...

Oh my gosh. o_o My friend..bought me Owl City's album..Ocean Eyes..and that hotel is the album art. It's such a pretty looking place...I wouldn't mind visiting there too. xD Not too sure about staying..=x That sounds way too painful. xD

It is pretty, everything is gold in that place...well, not really everything, but the intricate designs are starting at the lobby Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Affraid . Just visit, don't check in, lol. It's going to be REALLY painful, hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

Hime_Luna

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

sorry.. too excited and tat mistake is... xD

-hides-
Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Ezzra wrote:

Only sports I've tried utilizing a board are skateboarding and wakeboarding. I fail miserably at skateboarding...>.>, wakeboarding is a pain, really. I had to drink pain killers for two freaking days, but I guess that's just because I'm a beginner x.x

As for places to visit, I have a lot in mind. Burj al Arab in Dubai, included. LOL! Rate for suite is $2000/night and Royal suite is 28000$/night xD. I'm gonna be living in the streets after that overnight vacation there, for sure... Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_rr

"The most luxurious hotel in the world" Burj Al Arab. o.o
errmm...
Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 229px-DubAymx

All i can say, your aim is high Errzie~ Just the air tix to Dubai would make a perm dent in the pocket. not considering the stay at that hotel.. o.o

WinterRain wrote:

Well looking at that picture, I would like to go have a look as well~~ also the famed "palm tree" of Dubai~

Oh Rain, I want New York cheesecake style, Oreo Cheesecake, Mango Cheesecake. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 pm

anyway, I gtg now. Library is almost closing. Damn it, somebody got the book that I was going to borrow! *cries* D:

Don't worry, Hime, everyone makes mistakes...xDD *pats*
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Blade07 wrote:

"The most luxurious hotel in the world" Burj Al Arab. o.o
errmm...
Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 229px-DubAymx

All i can say, your aim is high Errzie~ Just the air tix to Dubai would make a perm dent in the pocket. not considering the stay at that hotel.. o.o

LOL. As if I can stay there Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_pale ...or maybe I'll become a billionaire in the future? Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Icon_cheers

Hey, dreaming is free anyway xD
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:29 pm

xD Hime hahaha

And ohmyy. Gorgeous place *__* I wouldn't mind just looking around and not checking in. xD Such a pretty building. [:

O: I've never tried those flavors..but I can try. xD Oreos..should be easy..? And Mango..hmm..I can a lightly flavored mango cheesecake and then have a sweeter mango sauce with fresh mangoes on top? D: I honestly don't know. but I will experiment someday. xD
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 pm

WinterRain wrote:

O: I've never tried those flavors..but I can try. xD Oreos..should be easy..? And Mango..hmm..I can a lightly flavored mango cheesecake and then have a sweeter mango sauce with fresh mangoes on top? D: I honestly don't know. but I will experiment someday. xD

actually I have tried making the mango one~ (those freeze cheese cake kind) ^^ it turn out to taste fine but texture wise was too soft. what I did was to blend the mango into the cheese but the hardener (gelatin) added need to be modified in quantity as the amount of water in the mixture increased due to the mango x.x

Oreos should be easy, just replace the biscuits layer with Oreos, add oreos powder in, throw some small oreo into the cheese? but need to take note on the amount of sugar added since oreo is much sweeter? ^^
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:39 pm

wow, baking o.o

Well, i'm leaving for real now. Library is about to close x.x

see ya all tomorrow <3
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:39 pm

hmm..places to visit~

Eiffel tower in paris seems a nice place i agree~~

I actually wanna go Beijing, China. To look at the Great Wall.

Erzzie~~: yeah to dream. I wanna go tour the whole of Europe for a month~ That's a dream.
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 pm

xD I think the hardest part is making the crust..cause you gotta pack it in right so it doesnt crumble and break apart when you cut it. Other than that..I think it'd be pretty easy. I'll have to look up some recipes for the Mango one but the oreo one seems easy Very Happy If not..I'll make you mango mousse. D: Cause I can make that xD Or ice cream! Homemade ice cream! :3!

O: I want to see the Olympic stadium actually..o_o Bleeh..I want to travel to too many places... .__. I might just end up dreaming about it and just..yeaaah. Watch the travel channel and be jealous of them all. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes.. You requested for this. xD
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums :: DOMO, DOMO & DOMO :: DOMO Gallery-
Jump to: