A place to gather out of DOMO for .:* ReBirth *:.
 
HomeRegisterLog in
.:* ReBirth *:. Thou we're not the best, we're definitely UNIQUE. .:* ReBirth *:.

Share | 
 

 Different Transforms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:13 am

bart.. calling once...

calling twice...

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 am

Hime_Luna wrote:
bart.. calling once...

calling twice...

calling thrice....

GONE...

but to where?

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 am

Hime_Luna wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
er... the best thing for male shura isn't out yet... it should be a perm that actually hides the tail, i think that's the worst part of male shuras...

and i think i won't be letting any male shura join the guild... bwhahahaha

trac: u sure? it's 14k in total... bahahahahaha

only 2 for u..
u want more, buy it at mp from me. 10k xD
i have... 75 left? Shocked

there Shocked

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 am

Hime_Luna wrote:
Hime_Luna wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
er... the best thing for male shura isn't out yet... it should be a perm that actually hides the tail, i think that's the worst part of male shuras...

and i think i won't be letting any male shura join the guild... bwhahahaha

trac: u sure? it's 14k in total... bahahahahaha

only 2 for u..
u want more, buy it at mp from me. 10k xD
i have... 75 left? Shocked

there Shocked

i'm not getting anything from ur reputated ultra black market...

even longie sell things at reasonable rates to friends... u leh...

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 am

Hime_Luna wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
lol... trac, 7k? ^^

anyways helen looks just like trac in floatie form... ^^

k la.. i give 2 FOC for you ...
give one to dol xD
get from me tonite then

er.. the hair style is different thou.. Suspect

SEE it urself..
*cough*

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:28 am

Hime_Luna wrote:
Hime_Luna wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
lol... trac, 7k? ^^

anyways helen looks just like trac in floatie form... ^^

k la.. i give 2 FOC for you ...
give one to dol xD
get from me tonite then

er.. the hair style is different thou.. Suspect

SEE it urself..
*cough*

dun wan leh... keke

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 am

lolz
FOC u dun want... offer u 7k also dun want..
i keep it then
Razz

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:32 am

Hime_Luna wrote:
lolz
FOC u dun want... offer u 7k also dun want..
i keep it then
Razz

dun wan... =)

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 pm

ok, i got ur words =p

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:11 pm

haha lets get more to post in this...

Helen~~~~~~~~~~~~ Get Diggies to come in here..haha he seems MIA from forums as well~~
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Blade07 wrote:
haha lets get more to post in this...

Helen~~~~~~~~~~~~ Get Diggies to come in here..haha he seems MIA from forums as well~~

helen herself isn't too active in here also. ~.~

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:53 pm

XiaoBart wrote:

helen herself isn't too active in here also. ~.~

she like posting pictures/screen shots =D
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:

helen herself isn't too active in here also. ~.~

she like posting pictures/screen shots =D

go start more threads of SS lo...

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 pm

XiaoBart wrote:

go start more threads of SS lo...

hmm..i will leave that to the girls... they are much better at that~
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:

go start more threads of SS lo...

hmm..i will leave that to the girls... they are much better at that~

I will post...
my perms collections SS on every race Shocked
-will get it done shortly-

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:39 pm

Hime_Luna wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:

go start more threads of SS lo...

hmm..i will leave that to the girls... they are much better at that~

I will post...
my perms collections SS on every race Shocked
-will get it done shortly-

that's gonna take up all ur trans scrolls.

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm

XiaoBart wrote:
Hime_Luna wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:

go start more threads of SS lo...

hmm..i will leave that to the girls... they are much better at that~

I will post...
my perms collections SS on every race Shocked
-will get it done shortly-

that's gonna take up all ur trans scrolls.

*cough* bart... only need 3 scrolls =.=
i am floatie Shocked
only need to take SS in 30mins for every race Razz

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 36
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Hime_Luna wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
Hime_Luna wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:

go start more threads of SS lo...

hmm..i will leave that to the girls... they are much better at that~

I will post...
my perms collections SS on every race Shocked
-will get it done shortly-

that's gonna take up all ur trans scrolls.

*cough* bart... only need 3 scrolls =.=
i am floatie Shocked
only need to take SS in 30mins for every race Razz

whoa... 1 race 1 backdrop ar? that's boring... >.<

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 pm

one race with every perms rotated Shocked
let me get it done shortly and you will know Cool
flower

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
-Helen-

avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 28
Location : Middle of no where &gt;.o (Texas)

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Lol I would post more but I never know what to say
xD
but um I take a lot of screenies and meh why not share
xD
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 am

-Helen- wrote:
Lol I would post more but I never know what to say
xD
but um I take a lot of screenies and meh why not share
xD

ended up i was AFK last night for most of the time~~ haha let me get it done tonight =x
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:43 am

will try to get my spite and shura done tonite =D

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Different Transforms   

Back to top Go down
 
Different Transforms
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums :: DOMO, DOMO & DOMO :: DOMO Gallery-
Jump to: