A place to gather out of DOMO for .:* ReBirth *:.
 
HomeRegisterLog in
.:* ReBirth *:. Thou we're not the best, we're definitely UNIQUE. .:* ReBirth *:.

Share | 
 

 Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Link Here

Aeria Games Event:

Thanksgiving SS Contest
Announcement end: 01 Dec 2009 05:59
Intro
Want a little different Thanksgiving event? How about take a ScreenShot of family/guild reunion/other celebrational get together and have a chance at 2500 AP! Give yourself something to really be thankful for! xD

Task
The task is to make take a fantastic group screenshot of you and family/guild/buddies/others getting together for Thanksgiving!

Rules


* Entries must be original work!
* Entries must be linked to.
* You may make more than one entry, but you can only win once.
* Judging will be done by the moderators.



Prizes
All members in the 1st place entry get 2500 AP.
All members in the 2nd place entry get 1500 AP.
All members in the 3rd place entry get 1000 AP.

Times
Start: 23 Nov 2009 CE
End: 1 December 2009 CE


Let's see 'em!
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Hey guys~~ wanna do a major Screenshot and enter this event?? We could get freebies~~

Doesn't matter if we win or not..we would have a great deal of fun~~

Would be nice for our Guild as well to get a nice Screen Shot Razz
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Blade07 wrote:
Hey guys~~ wanna do a major Screenshot and enter this event?? We could get freebies~~

Doesn't matter if we win or not..we would have a great deal of fun~~

Would be nice for our Guild as well to get a nice Screen Shot Razz

time n date to take the SS?

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Roi

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 27
Location : Rowlett, Tx, USA

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Blade07 wrote:
Link Here

Aeria Games Event:

Thanksgiving SS Contest
Announcement end: 01 Dec 2009 05:59
Intro
Want a little different Thanksgiving event? How about take a ScreenShot of family/guild reunion/other celebrational get together and have a chance at 2500 AP! Give yourself something to really be thankful for! xD

Task
The task is to make take a fantastic group screenshot of you and family/guild/buddies/others getting together for Thanksgiving!

Rules


* Entries must be original work!
* Entries must be linked to.
* You may make more than one entry, but you can only win once.
* Judging will be done by the moderators.



Prizes
All members in the 1st place entry get 2500 AP.
All members in the 2nd place entry get 1500 AP.
All members in the 3rd place entry get 1000 AP.

Times
Start: 23 Nov 2009 CE
End: 1 December 2009 CE


Let's see 'em!

lol gl gettin everyone cordinated for the photo
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:30 pm

\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:31 pm

no Specific timing...just submit the post between now till 1st Dec thats alright~~

The more the merrier..so lets find a timing when most of our guildies are online?~
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:31 pm

XiaoBart wrote:
\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

haha I agree also
Back to top Go down
Roi

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 27
Location : Rowlett, Tx, USA

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

haha I agree also
maybe on the weekend o something
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Roi wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

haha I agree also
maybe on the weekend o something

even on the weekends it's not easy

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Roi

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 27
Location : Rowlett, Tx, USA

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 pm

XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

haha I agree also
maybe on the weekend o something

even on the weekends it's not easy
true but its easier then weekdays Cool
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Roi wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

haha I agree also
maybe on the weekend o something

even on the weekends it's not easy
true but its easier then weekdays Cool

we're like a multinational guild... haha

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Roi

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 27
Location : Rowlett, Tx, USA

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:20 pm

XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

haha I agree also
maybe on the weekend o something

even on the weekends it's not easy
true but its easier then weekdays Cool

we're like a multinational guild... haha
lol we should get a white flag and jsut draw on it with crayons and make our own country
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Roi wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

haha I agree also
maybe on the weekend o something

even on the weekends it's not easy
true but its easier then weekdays Cool

we're like a multinational guild... haha
lol we should get a white flag and jsut draw on it with crayons and make our own country

oh really? you wanna come out with some designs?

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Roi

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 27
Location : Rowlett, Tx, USA

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:31 pm

XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
Roi wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
\whispers to roi: yeah i think so too...

haha I agree also
maybe on the weekend o something

even on the weekends it's not easy
true but its easier then weekdays Cool

we're like a multinational guild... haha
lol we should get a white flag and jsut draw on it with crayons and make our own country

oh really? you wanna come out with some designs?
name the country united nations of rebirth or maybe Rebirthistan
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:48 pm

roi, designs not names...

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:51 pm

haha no one posted about this except Roi and Bart...

Don think we can make one?? Or maybe we should ask the Screenshot expert : -Helen- for this task~
Back to top Go down
-Helen-

avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 28
Location : Middle of no where >.o (Texas)

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 am

Haha I'm not the expert
but Idk if we were to take a screenie and try to get everyone in it we'd need a time everyone is on; so why not first figure that out if y'all wanna do it?
I mean like you said, doesn't matter if we win, we could always have a guild screenie...
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:32 am

-Helen- wrote:
Haha I'm not the expert
but Idk if we were to take a screenie and try to get everyone in it we'd need a time everyone is on; so why not first figure that out if y'all wanna do it?
I mean like you said, doesn't matter if we win, we could always have a guild screenie...

We can give it a shot~ =)

but most of the time most people are busy with their own leveling...so lets just try Razz

This weekend sounds good?
how about
(PST Timing)
Saturday
0700AM

GMT (+8 )
2300PM

Or you guys can give a time as well Razz
Back to top Go down
-Helen-

avatar

Posts : 110
Join date : 2009-11-01
Age : 28
Location : Middle of no where >.o (Texas)

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 am

thats like 9am my time @_@
I usually don't sleep until like 5-7 am x.x
and when I go to bed early, which I do sometimes, its like 11-3am X.x
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am

-Helen- wrote:
thats like 9am my time @_@
I usually don't sleep until like 5-7 am x.x
and when I go to bed early, which I do sometimes, its like 11-3am X.x

er helen, post a close up pic of urself? i wanna see if you haven't any eye bags/circles or not. lol

anyways i'm good with those timing i guess

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Roi

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 27
Location : Rowlett, Tx, USA

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:52 am

Blade07 wrote:
-Helen- wrote:
Haha I'm not the expert
but Idk if we were to take a screenie and try to get everyone in it we'd need a time everyone is on; so why not first figure that out if y'all wanna do it?
I mean like you said, doesn't matter if we win, we could always have a guild screenie...

We can give it a shot~ =)

but most of the time most people are busy with their own leveling...so lets just try Razz

This weekend sounds good?
how about
(PST Timing)
Saturday
0700AM

GMT (+8 )
2300PM

Or you guys can give a time as well Razz
ill be in oklahoma meeting gf's family
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:46 am

o.o gonna propose?

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Roi

avatar

Posts : 259
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 27
Location : Rowlett, Tx, USA

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 am

XiaoBart wrote:
o.o gonna propose?
say what Shocked im only 19 gotta be 21 to get married
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

avatar

Posts : 896
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : ~* Palace *~

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 pm

21 to get married Shocked

_________________
With Love,
Hime_Luna //^} {^)
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 pm

Roi wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
o.o gonna propose?
say what Shocked im only 19 gotta be 21 to get married

o.o is there a age requirement?

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??   

Back to top Go down
 
Screen Shot Event for Thanks Giving!! How about doing a Guildie Screenie??
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums :: DOMO, DOMO & DOMO :: DOMO Gallery-
Jump to: