.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather out of DOMO for .:* ReBirth *:.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:* ReBirth *:. Thou we're not the best, we're definitely UNIQUE. .:* ReBirth *:.

Yes.. You requested for this. xD

Go down 
+4
Blade07
Prince.PluroncE
XiaoBart
Hime_Luna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Ezzra wrote:
Sneakers bar, mmm, love that! XD]

Effort Tower.. anyone remember?
Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm

oh! Lol, i didn't notice that xD haha.

There's dark choco of snickers. You people are making me wanna buy chocolate after math class x.x
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:39 pm

haha actually i missed that also...(sucks at proof reading)

haha I crave snickers now also~~

Oh Errzie, I still like the original version much better ^^ remember don go into a sports shop to buy ur chocolate k?
Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:42 pm

why not a sports shop? O.o

I'm buying at Ministop anyway ü
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Ezzra wrote:
why not a sports shop? O.o

I'm buying at Ministop anyway ü

cos sneakers? Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 Icon_razz

ministop? whats that?
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:49 pm

oh, lol.

Something like 7-11, haha. None of that there?

Anyway, ttyl. Class ended xD wi-fi not accessible outside xp
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Ezzra wrote:
oh, lol.

Something like 7-11, haha. None of that there?

Anyway, ttyl. Class ended xD wi-fi not accessible outside xp

bye bye~~ No ministop here~~ there are 7-11s thou
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 pm

sneakers o.o i would never try that...

and nope ezz, almond gold is not from cadbury, its from whittakers.... its milk chocolate full of almond nuts, its very nice! and theres another one full of peanut, called peanut stab or something like that, pretty new, not too bad. another new flavour with peanut n raisin (i cant remember the name), yet to try and dun plan to. XD

almond gold is still my fav ^^
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Okay xD

I thought it was from Cadburry because they also have chocolates called Gold, the dark choco ones. omnomnomnom
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Snickers..ice cream bars. o_o Those are amazinng. And I'm a boring not into hard caramel and nuts in chocolate kind of person lol ._.

Soo...I buy my chocolates at Target..where they have way too many..and I like this one thats a mix of caramel and chocolate..but the caramel is super soft and it melts. Very Happy That's like..the only caramel I'll eat..xD
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 am

XiaoDolphy wrote:
sneakers o.o i would never try that...

and nope ezz, almond gold is not from cadbury, its from whittakers.... its milk chocolate full of almond nuts, its very nice! and theres another one full of peanut, called peanut stab or something like that, pretty new, not too bad. another new flavour with peanut n raisin (i cant remember the name), yet to try and dun plan to. XD

almond gold is still my fav ^^

Actually awhile back they have this new snack bar from cadbury i think, full of peanuts as well but the different is its not full of caramel but with soft nougat~ thats not bad also~

Almond gold..hmm..just almond and chocolate? I may try~

WinterRain wrote:
Snickers..ice cream bars. o_o Those are amazinng. And I'm a boring not into hard caramel and nuts in chocolate kind of person lol ._.

Soo...I buy my chocolates at Target..where they have way too many..and I like this one thats a mix of caramel and chocolate..but the caramel is super soft and it melts. Very Happy That's like..the only caramel I'll eat..xD

Snickers ice cream bars are nice too..haha but snickers do not have hard caramel. the caramel is quite soft but the nuts are of cos hard and crunchy~

I think the one u like is the cadbury caramel bears? (dunno the exact name but its really popular in Australia) something like that?
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:18 am

[quote="Blade07"]
Almond gold..hmm..just almond and chocolate? I may try~

quote]

yes, only chocolate and lots of almond. haha.. they used to sell one for $1 abt 6 yrs back. but cost $2+ now. if u are lucky, u will find one for $1.50 at 7-11 during promo.

im always on a look out for promo. XD refuse to spend more than $2 for a small chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:32 am

XiaoDolphy wrote:

im always on a look out for promo. XD refuse to spend more than $2 for a small chocolate bar.

2 bucks for that? wah that bar is really small..even smaller than snickers i remember
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:37 am

but it's nice. =) if the pricing is low, there is definitely something else that's low =)
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:45 am

snickers is nice too~ but the price is going up like mad too
Back to top Go down
KaoriAutumn

KaoriAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 am

chocolates @_@?
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 am

haha Kaori muse be thinking~whats the link about bedsheets and chocolate???
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:41 am

the link is~ random!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes.. You requested for this. xD
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums :: DOMO, DOMO & DOMO :: DOMO Gallery-
Jump to: