.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather out of DOMO for .:* ReBirth *:.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:* ReBirth *:. Thou we're not the best, we're definitely UNIQUE. .:* ReBirth *:.

Yes.. You requested for this. xD

Go down 
+4
Blade07
Prince.PluroncE
XiaoBart
Hime_Luna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:53 pm

WinterRain wrote:
xD I think the hardest part is making the crust..cause you gotta pack it in right so it doesnt crumble and break apart when you cut it. Other than that..I think it'd be pretty easy. I'll have to look up some recipes for the Mango one but the oreo one seems easy Very Happy If not..I'll make you mango mousse. D: Cause I can make that xD Or ice cream! Homemade ice cream! :3!

O: I want to see the Olympic stadium actually..o_o Bleeh..I want to travel to too many places... .__. I might just end up dreaming about it and just..yeaaah. Watch the travel channel and be jealous of them all. xD

haha the crust? I remember I just pressed the crust as hard as possible =x thats all..lol

Ice Cream!! hmm...Im not that much a fan actually..haha =x
thou i still appreciates good ice cream.

I love chocolates thou~ Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 Icon_razz

Olympic stadium in China? the bird nest? haha It is not that impressive O.o i think?
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Yeah..xD I had the hardest time crushing vanilla wafers. Those cookies were soo darn hard. xD I swear I'm not weak D: They really are awfully hard. D: But they make yummy crusts. xD

O: I love ice cream lol ;_; I'm such a junkie. It's awful. This is why my mom is like..cracking down on me and not letting me eat these kinds of foods. xD I'd eat junk food all day...o_e;;

Annd..I would think it would be?! It looks it. My friend went to China to watch the olympics and she took so many cool pictures of it..xD iono..I'm so whitewashed. Anything Asian would be amazing and awesome to me. And you guys would be like.."Oh, that's nothing. D: We see that everdaay. We eat that everdaaay. D:" ...;__;
Back to top Go down
Prince.PluroncE

Prince.PluroncE

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:27 pm

suddenly this thread turn into a holiday thread xD

PS : still waiting for rainie's bed -poke finger to finger-
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:13 pm

vanilla wafers... hmmm...unique taste~

yeah i seriously think we would just go..yeah thats nothing~ we see that everyday~ haha =P

China~ yeah a big place to explore~
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:13 pm

xD Such a random thread now. Hahaha

I use those for plain cheesecakes... Very Happy

And..lol. Sorry cai. >P
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 am

WinterRain wrote:

O: I love ice cream lol ;_; I'm such a junkie. It's awful. This is why my mom is like..cracking down on me and not letting me eat these kinds of foods. xD I'd eat junk food all day...o_e;;

haha junkie!! but i thought all girls are like that? All girls love junk food Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:09 am

Blade07 wrote:
haha junkie!! but i thought all girls are like that? All girls love junk food Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes

I don't o.o

I just like them, not love them xD
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:12 am

ezzra seems to have more self discipline =)

girls with self discipline are kinda a rare find.
Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:23 am

I'm not that disciplined, barty, haha. I just love veggies more xD

But I do eat junkfood when I crave for something salty :3
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 am

Ezzra wrote:

I don't o.o

I just like them, not love them xD

haha you sure??:?
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:33 am

Of course, lol

I don't buy junkfood that much xD...I rarely buy one. Maybe around 2-4 times a month xD
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:41 am

xD Hahahaa. Darnn. Well, I could be. I'll binge and then..I'll work it off. Yeah. Very Happy That's what I do. xD Hahaha Very Happy

Though..I seem to always be craving chocolate..or ice cream.. .__. Not too sure on how to stop that..;_;
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:44 am

O.o

Dark choco or milk choco? xD

I only eat dark chocolates Razz Have you tried the chocolate with I forgot what kind of pepper in it, but it was a dark chocolate with a kick of spiciness, haha. It was kinda yummy :3
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 am

Bothh. o_o I prefer milk chocolate though..since it's creamier and it melts easier. xD /Can't really chew .__.

Not..too sure. o_o I like mint chocolate stuff..xD Especially the ice cream! :3
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 pm

I prefer dark choco, I don't like anything TOO sweet. Haha xD
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:07 pm

i like dark choco~ but it's not bcos i dun like sweet stuffs.

sometimes you need to appreciate the natural goodness =)

Last edited by XiaoBart on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 pm

*agrees*

This is really such a random thread xD
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:11 pm

haha I love dark chocolate also~ but not anything more than 60% cocoa~ above that the taste just go hay wire o.o

Dark chocolate with pepper? weird kinda combi~
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Yeah, with pepper :3 I thought it wouldn't taste good, but it did. I want to have another one but can't find it here, haha.
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:59 pm

well I don think Singapore would have also...maybe have to try those specialized shops~
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:43 pm

i dun like junk food too o.o

but, i can never resist when i see Almond Gold~ thats probably the only chocolate i crave for... Sometimes Snickers bar too... but still, almond gold is my favourite!!

-goes to fridge and take out the last bar of almond gold-
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 pm

XiaoDolphy wrote:
i dun like junk food too o.o

but, i can never resist when i see Almond Gold~ thats probably the only chocolate i crave for... Sometimes Snickers bar too... but still, almond gold is my favourite!!

-goes to fridge and take out the last bar of almond gold-

actually i have never try almond gold before....hmm...I may like it~ I love Snickers thou~
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Almond gold? Is that from Cadburry? Ü

Sneakers bar, mmm, love that! XD

[trig class right now, not listening o.o]
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 pm

haha ezzra... i think ezzra can join with hime soon~ showing indications of ezzra converting. =X

Last edited by XiaoBart on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Bart: converting? I dont get u there?

Errzie~: Yeah Snickers my fave~ (even thou its milk chocolate)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes.. You requested for this. xD
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums :: DOMO, DOMO & DOMO :: DOMO Gallery-
Jump to: