.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather out of DOMO for .:* ReBirth *:.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:* ReBirth *:. Thou we're not the best, we're definitely UNIQUE. .:* ReBirth *:.

Yes.. You requested for this. xD

Go down 
+4
Blade07
Prince.PluroncE
XiaoBart
Hime_Luna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:42 am

XiaoBart wrote:

erm... i honestly... can't image you bouncing up n down~ haha! and i always tot u're grumpy when u're having a lack of sleep...

-ponders- nvm. maybe u're addicted to being a sprite.

Actually im glad I did not choose to being a Sprite. haha even thou I have lots of fun being a sprite~ I like to see those short legs running so I keep running in circles~ (get myself over obsessed and forget about everything around me haha)

but I hate the viewing angle~ haha I love to see from afar and high~ So yeah~ luckily i chose sylph~ suits me perfect~ Slacks, floats around, lie down now and then~ haha

XiaoBart wrote:

right down to the CORE~

even thou we are saying these~ he still love every min of it..haha thats our guild pervert~ Cai~
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 am

And yeaah...shh. I hate people in the morning when I'm lacking sleep...like...with a passion. o_e Anything anyone says to me that has the potential to annoy me..will tick me offf. And I'd be all like.."Rawr. Back off. 3:<" Yeah .__. Sorry everyone ;_;

Seriously? o_o Daaang. And I thought the prices here were already high...Hell. Good gloves costs like $50 or $60...if that costs more in Singapore..good god. xD Gotta find specialty shops. They usually sell them less. And they're the good stuff too. =D

Lol...Cai...>_>
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:46 am

blade: if i'm not wrong, i already told you sylph suits you perfectly since you started domo. haha~

rain: i guess i should make a mental note to stay away from you in the morning. hehe!

erm i'm thinking abt putting this into the guild's advert bar... probably something like "CAI, our guild pervert of all time. All Hail Cai~" haha something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:55 am

WinterRain wrote:
And yeaah...shh. I hate people in the morning when I'm lacking sleep...like...with a passion. o_e Anything anyone says to me that has the potential to annoy me..will tick me offf. And I'd be all like.."Rawr. Back off. 3:<" Yeah .__. Sorry everyone ;_;

haha for me i think lacking sleep at different timing are all different. if im lacking slp at night (last time i work night shift) I will become incoherent, don't even know what myself is talking about sometimes. In the morning, I think i will be part cranky/part hyper. By noon, I will be in -all battery low- mode. kinda dozing/dreaming away..

WinterRain wrote:

Seriously? o_o Daaang. And I thought the prices here were already high...Hell. Good gloves costs like $50 or $60...if that costs more in Singapore..good god. xD Gotta find specialty shops. They usually sell them less. And they're the good stuff too. =D

Lol...Cai...>_>
ya they cost more in singapore~ I have seen prices before..and all i think is "guess that sport is not for commoners like me..I cant even afford to fly every season to those winter countries just for this" haha

Bart: errm....better not put it in the banner..it will just boost his ego =.=. And yeah you said something liddat when i just started Blade07
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:06 am

blade, wat's with the colors anyways? sudden usage of color for all ur replies... haha~

erm not quite. why is my nick in white? =(

-feels outcasted-
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:08 am

xD It's only after I wake up...anytime in between I'm fine I think..o_o And lool xD I become..incoherent and hyper at night if I get enough sleep..and good god. I have the strangest conversations. I remember teaming in foggy late at nights over the summer...and yeaah. You guys know. D; xD

Hahaha..seriously. I think if you just live in a place with snow and you get into the sport..no matter what the price is..it's worth it. Snowboarding is sooo much fun! And it's a sport too?! So whoo. Double whammy. Seriously. xD I don't know..I think it would be worth it even if it's so expensive. If you love a sport, that is. Very Happy

Last edited by WinterRain on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:17 am

XiaoBart wrote:
blade, wat's with the colors anyways? sudden usage of color for all ur replies... haha~

erm not quite. why is my nick in white? =(

-feels outcasted-

haha I used colors now cos with all the quotes im getting messed up with whats my words and others~ so yeah Im going cyan~

Ur name? oh~ cos thats ur name?? haha
Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 Icon_razz

Edit: One side note~ this font colour is coming back on Domo~ yeah~ seems like the Patch fixed it~~

Last edited by Blade07 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:20 am

WinterRain wrote:
xD It's only after I wake up...anytime in between I'm fine I think..o_o And lool xD I become..incoherent and hyper at night if I get enough sleep..and good god. I have the strangest conversations. I remember teaming in foggy late at nights over the summer..:

Hahaha!!! Cai better not be on that team~~ But well I would love to see that~ haha ^^
WinterRain wrote:

Hahaha..seriously. I think if you just live in a place with snow and you get into the sport..no matter what the price is..it's worth it. Snowboarding is sooo much fun! And it's a sport too?! So whoo. Double whammy. Seriously. xD I don't know..I think it would be worth it even if it's so expensive. If you love a sport, that is. Very Happy

oh...not for us in the tropical countries~ haha only rich man son play those rich man sports Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 Icon_cry

It would be good to be able to go overseas for work and experience the life yeah~

Last edited by Blade07 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 am

hehe, edited this post. to ensure safety of our dear rain. =)

Last edited by XiaoBart on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:26 am

xD God..no..I havent been teaming a lot. I used to be in foggy teams all day long. xD And just leveling pets and helping friends level..and I'd literally be in a team from 9 in the morning till around 1 or 2 am..xD It was insane

Hmm..I see. xD Iono...I remember..my uncle used to snowboard even when he was a student. And lool he was pooor xD But he still went every week. Cause..well it's worth it. o_o If you enjoy it anyways. xD

O: If you want a really nice place to snowboard or ski..try Canada! They have the best mountains up there. And I heard the runs are pretty awesome too. And it's pretty Very Happy

Done! XD
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:30 am

haha Bart: lets remove our quotes~~ ^^

yeah yeah canada! When i told my cousin i going to the mountains for the Chinese New year, she told me she is also going to the Mountains in Canada~ haha we will have fun in snow at the same time! but different places~

oh She is studying in Canada~

Rain: Aint it pretty in US? Cali?
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 am

already removed... rain's safety is our priority~ =)

snow... when will i get a chance to see it... i would love to see a potato blade, remember to show me foto~ haha!
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:35 am

Nice o_o I would kill to go to Canada to snowboard really..or Korea..I saw some of their Resorts..and it's not particularly nice like Canada..but I like the culture there. xD /Into K-pop and their fashion xD So yeah...soo jealous that you guys are going to those two places xD

Hmm..Depends. I live in a relatively new area..and there's a lott of green. There are trees everywhere and they're all taken care of well and trimmed and everything..so yeah. Its kinda nice here? xD We've also lots of nice hills and walking trails where you can watch a nice sunset from. ^^ Other places..not so much..but it's still pretty. xD The only thing that's nice is our temperature...it stays fairly mush the same all year round. xD Only occasionally getting cold. But even then it's not as extreme as other places o:
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:52 pm

XiaoBart wrote:
already removed... rain's safety is our priority~ =)

snow... when will i get a chance to see it... i would love to see a potato blade, remember to show me foto~ haha!
haha sure sure~ about the photos
Bart: you never went to a winter country before?

WinterRain wrote:
Nice o_o I would kill to go to Canada to snowboard really..or Korea..I saw some of their Resorts..and it's not particularly nice like Canada..but I like the culture there. xD /Into K-pop and their fashion xD So yeah...soo jealous that you guys are going to those two places xD

Hmm..Depends. I live in a relatively new area..and there's a lott of green. There are trees everywhere and they're all taken care of well and trimmed and everything..so yeah. Its kinda nice here? xD We've also lots of nice hills and walking trails where you can watch a nice sunset from. ^^ Other places..not so much..but it's still pretty. xD The only thing that's nice is our temperature...it stays fairly mush the same all year round. xD Only occasionally getting cold. But even then it's not as extreme as other places o:

Yeah my cousin said she was ice-skating..and going to ice-skiing or something during the period im going Korea~ <-- I was like what? you are there for studies or play? lol

Oh Im actually curious about the houses of Korea..seems like those old houses have internal heating system that heats up the floor boards~ Cool yeah~
But Im no a fan of Kim Chi...but I will sure eat up the Korean BBQ~ woohoo!! Food Lover here~~ -noms noms-

your place actually sounds like a safe and new community~ and from you description, it sounds really green...great for hiking..haha to think that I have to go Mount Kinabalu for Hiking (Yes, Singapore is that small)
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Blade: yeah yeah nv go to anywhere with snow b4.

Food ~~~ Food ~~~ Food~~~

No Kim Chi ~~~ No Kim Chi ~~~ No Kim Chi ~~~

Last edited by XiaoBart on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 pm

Kim Chi hotdog? o.o

-think of the stupid joke-

hahahahha~!
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm

HE HE HE... Jumbo Kim Chi Hot Dogs...

-smiles
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Oh my gosh! Yes! The floors are heated. Because they sleep on the ground..well..the older more traditional Koreans xD /Watches too much Korean dramas .__.

Oh! And go out for some of their Tofu! Like..in the stone pottt. Sooo yummy! Oh and Bibimbap and kimbap! [: That is good too! -Loves food too- ;_;

And it is..xD We've gates in some areas too. There's actually a lot of exits and entrances..soo yup. And lots of hills..and coyotes..and mountain lions..xD Hahaha it's a great place for taking nice long walks. Not really hiking [: But having a walking buddy would be recommended..especially with those animals wandering around haha...we've bunnies too! :3
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:09 pm

o.O i would love to visit rain... sounds real nice n soothing area to live in... not like wat we have here... ultra urbanized... >.<
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:18 pm

WinterRain wrote:
Oh my gosh! Yes! The floors are heated. Because they sleep on the ground..well..the older more traditional Koreans xD /Watches too much Korean dramas .__.

Oh! And go out for some of their Tofu! Like..in the stone pottt. Sooo yummy! Oh and Bibimbap and kimbap! [: That is good too! -Loves food too- ;_;

Think you really watch a lot of Dramas~~ haha I am not sure of what to expect for this trip since I did not really do alot of research on Korea (well I do alot of research for all self planned trips) cos its on a tour~ Guess I would just go with a open mind (seriously im not a very big fan of Korea/Japan, well I like these places but not in my list of -Must-Go in this lifetime- places)

haha yeah~ Korea food is ok for my palate~ and yeah I always wonder are those Korean Food in Singapore Authentic? So..i have to try those true Korean Food in Korea.

WinterRain wrote:
And it is..xD We've gates in some areas too. There's actually a lot of exits and entrances..soo yup. And lots of hills..and coyotes..and mountain lions..xD Hahaha it's a great place for taking nice long walks. Not really hiking [: But having a walking buddy would be recommended..especially with those animals wandering around haha...we've bunnies too! :3

haha lots of wild animals~ sounds dangerous actually~ but still taking long walks are nice~esp in nature~

Bart: Yeah SG is too urbanised~
Seems like you dont like Kimchi also...lol
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:34 pm

How fun ^^ Hahaha..iono..I actually wouldn't mind traveling anywhere at this point. I've never really been out of the states. I've been on a cruise to a part of Mexico..but we didn't exactly get off xD I told my friend..that when we graduate..we're gonna go on a road trip. Very Happy But I want to fly out of the states and go to a foreign country..like Paris, Korea, China and New Zealand Very Happy

I'm actually a picky eater =x I don't eat very many strange foods. I don't eat Kimchi either..but kimchi pancakes are yummy. o_o My brother's best friend is korean..and we're constantly getting invited over for dinner..and we invite him back..and yeah. Very Happy We share food. xD

xD Is it really that Urbanized..? Cali is quite Urbanized..it's only like..where I live since we kinda live near a forest..and lol it's kinda new here O: And people..are filthy rich. I live in the lower area..but the upper area..houses are in the millions o_e Soo we've an association tax..in which they use those for making this area pretty. And setting up..dog parks lol >>
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Blade07 wrote:
WinterRain wrote:

Think you really watch a lot of Dramas~~ haha I am not sure of what to expect for this trip since I did not really do alot of research on Korea (well I do alot of research for all self planned trips) cos its on a tour~ Guess I would just go with a open mind (seriously im not a very big fan of Korea/Japan, well I like these places but not in my list of -Must-Go in this lifetime- places)

haha yeah~ Korea food is ok for my palate~ and yeah I always wonder are those Korean Food in Singapore Authentic? So..i have to try those true Korean Food in Korea.

WinterRain wrote:

haha lots of wild animals~ sounds dangerous actually~ but still taking long walks are nice~esp in nature~

Bart: Yeah SG is too urbanised~
Seems like you dont like Kimchi also...lol

ok now i really feel outcasted here... only 1 small corner abt me... T.T
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:39 pm

WinterRain wrote:
How fun ^^ Hahaha..iono..I actually wouldn't mind traveling anywhere at this point. I've never really been out of the states. I've been on a cruise to a part of Mexico..but we didn't exactly get off xD I told my friend..that when we graduate..we're gonna go on a road trip. Very Happy But I want to fly out of the states and go to a foreign country..like Paris, Korea, China and New Zealand Very Happy

I'm actually a picky eater =x I don't eat very many strange foods. I don't eat Kimchi either..but kimchi pancakes are yummy. o_o My brother's best friend is korean..and we're constantly getting invited over for dinner..and we invite him back..and yeah. Very Happy We share food. xD

xD Is it really that Urbanized..? Cali is quite Urbanized..it's only like..where I live since we kinda live near a forest..and lol it's kinda new here O: And people..are filthy rich. I live in the lower area..but the upper area..houses are in the millions o_e Soo we've an association tax..in which they use those for making this area pretty. And setting up..dog parks lol >>

hey hey try coming to singapore then u will know how urbanized this place is... =)

/me is a VERY picky eater.. actually was even more picky 6 years back. haha =X

and it means ur family is still rich as well rite? but not that rich as the upper area people. hehe
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Quote :
hey hey try coming to singapore then u will know how urbanized this place is... =)

xD If you buy me a plane ticket...sure! xD iono..I was telling hime, dolphy, and kaori how beautiful singapore looks..in the pictures. And they were telling me to not be fooled by them D: But i think it'd still be pretty. I'm a hugee fan of city lights. xD I just think it's really pretty. And if I could, I would walk the cities at night. It just seems really nice. Kinda..like Vegas! It really is the city that never sleeps. Lights are always on and everything is all lit and pretty. [:

I have...food favorites..and I eat those like crazy =x But overall I'm pretty picky..but my mom says I should just close my eyes and eat it. xD
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

Hime_Luna

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:51 pm

xD

Rain~ come visit us in Singapore~

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 Icon_bounce Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 Icon_bounce Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes.. You requested for this. xD
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums :: DOMO, DOMO & DOMO :: DOMO Gallery-
Jump to: