.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather out of DOMO for .:* ReBirth *:.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:* ReBirth *:. Thou we're not the best, we're definitely UNIQUE. .:* ReBirth *:.

Yes.. You requested for this. xD

Go down 
+4
Blade07
Prince.PluroncE
XiaoBart
Hime_Luna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 pm

WinterRain wrote:
xD Actually..I think..snowboarding clothes is kinda..hawtt..lmao xD It's supposed to be super baggy looking. Annd weell..just make sure you have a two piece. don't get a bib x_x You'll get laughed at and those things are highly inconvenient. xD

There's a whole culture up in the mountains..so yeah. o: It's really fun. Make sure you get some goggles and a beanie..or face mask/bandanna. o: Usually you wear like..sweatpants underneath and for your shirt you wear like..a tshirt and a zip up jacket of some sort..so you can shed layers. Unless you fall a lot..theeen..you shouldnt take off any layers. xD

haha! its 2 pieces alright~ and I dont think I will take off? lol i will fall like nobody business~ haha

u got ur gear ready??
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:52 pm

xDD Hahaha of coursee. I've been going for several weeks now at a mountain nearby. Waiting to go to Utah now. Yayaya \o/ Black and reddd. And I just got a new beanie. So whoot. =D

I'm just not good enough to have my own snowboard yet..xD But once I am..my brother says he'll take me every week and he'll get me one..so I'm working on itt. Whooo \(o_o)/

Oh! And if you feel like you're going to fall..or you are falling and you have a little bit of time..BEND YOUR KNEES. D: It'll save you a crap load of pain. xD Falling with straight legs will hurt like no otherr.
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

Hime_Luna

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:12 pm

woo nice snowboarding~

i dun like 2 pcs >.< lolz

anyway.. tw is not tat cold as kr i guess. so not really need 2 pcs. haha
i usually wear t-shirt & jeans. top with jacket & scarf. and boots~ woo~

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm

haha boots n scarf... 2 things that makes a girl looks taller =X

opps sorry abt that =X
Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Hime_Luna

Hime_Luna

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:13 pm

lolz
im short xD
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:14 pm

WinterRain wrote:
xDD Hahaha of coursee. I've been going for several weeks now at a mountain nearby. Waiting to go to Utah now. Yayaya \o/ Black and reddd. And I just got a new beanie. So whoot. =D

I'm just not good enough to have my own snowboard yet..xD But once I am..my brother says he'll take me every week and he'll get me one..so I'm working on itt. Whooo \(o_o)/

Oh! And if you feel like you're going to fall..or you are falling and you have a little bit of time..BEND YOUR KNEES. D: It'll save you a crap load of pain. xD Falling with straight legs will hurt like no otherr.

haha let me try this out and see how it goes~~ haha first time~~ haha!

too bad in Singapore theres no mountains/weather for constant snowboarding~

U have been going very often? how good are you now?

Hime_Luna wrote:
woo nice snowboarding~

i dun like 2 pcs >.< lolz

anyway.. tw is not tat cold as kr i guess. so not really need 2 pcs. haha
i usually wear t-shirt & jeans. top with jacket & scarf. and boots~ woo~

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Icon_bounce
yeah any countries with cold weather is good~ guess we are so deprived of the Winter weather here in Singapore
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

Hime_Luna

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:50 pm

lolz
i fall alot when i try skiing in NZ D;
it is pain!! =.=
but ya.. it's fun~ Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Icon_razz

i keep thinking singapore can snow Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Icon_tongue
i know im just day dreaming. Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Icon_neutral

snow~ snow~ Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Prince.PluroncE

Prince.PluroncE

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:24 pm

WinterRain wrote:
Full moons..make people horny? o_o

nah :33 only rainie can make me horny ? :3

WinterRain wrote:
I roll around a lot and my previous bed was made out of solid wood

-poke finger to finger- can....i roll with chu ? :3 -shy-

WinterRain wrote:
So what she would do was bundle me up in the blanket and hug me. Like..a makeshift straight jacket. ;_; I'm so violent Dx Hahaha

envying ur mom Q_Q i wan that too Q_Q

Blade07 wrote:
haha! you are a violent one! I pity ur husband next time..haha

nah i will do like what her mom did to her <33

WinterRain wrote:
.for some reason my body gets cold easily

i provide body warming service rainie <3 tell me when u r cold :3

Blade07 wrote:
haha U will win all parents heart over easily those looks and character~ haha (good girl to bring home? haha)

yup pretty sure my mom will like her :3 入得厨房,出得厅堂,睡得主人床(read it in cantonese :3 )

WinterRain wrote:
Lucky you guys. But I don't mind getting hidden underneath a huge pile of blankets and pillows :3

wee lets hide under blanket together and no one could see us n....n..... <33

WinterRain wrote:
AND OMG. TAKE ME WITH YOU.

yes, my lady -half kneel n kiss rainie's hand-
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:34 pm

i got a feeling 'multi quote' has been mis-used.
Back to top Go down
Prince.PluroncE

Prince.PluroncE

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm

XiaoDolphy wrote:

lmao ~_~ well there are too many of them ? Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

Hime_Luna

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:14 pm

XiaoDolphy wrote:

Agree!!! Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm..not that good. xD Buut..I have to wear the waterproof pants only cause..well..obviously it gets wet easier than my upper body. And I can't imagine falling with jeans on and no waterproof pants..it must be so cold. o_o

The mountains here...all the snowboarders and skiers are like...hip and have the newest gear basically. Sooo..I'm assuming they're rich. They've like..Burton which costs like...several hundreds..and it adds up. o_e /not good enough to have her own snowboard. Very Happy

And Cai..wth? o_e; I wouldn't do any of those things with you. ]:
Back to top Go down
Prince.PluroncE

Prince.PluroncE

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:47 pm

WinterRain wrote:

Dear rainie,

你伤害了我,还一笑而过 :X

with lots of scar and wounds,
Cai
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Dear Cai,

I have no idea whatever it is that you typed. I'm assuming it's in Chinese..in which case..I've no installment to read those characters...SOO they come out as boxes. Razz

And I'm sure I'd give you lots of wounds and scars and make you a horribly crippled bloody mess if I knew what you said.

-Rain
Back to top Go down
XiaoDolphy
Admin
XiaoDolphy

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:30 pm

WinterRain wrote:
Dear Cai,

I have no idea whatever it is that you typed. I'm assuming it's in Chinese..in which case..I've no installment to read those characters...SOO they come out as boxes. Razz

And I'm sure I'd give you lots of wounds and scars and make you a horribly crippled bloody mess if I knew what you said.

-Rain

-thumbs up- XiaoDolphy likes this.
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:13 am

WinterRain wrote:
I'm..not that good. xD Buut..I have to wear the waterproof pants only cause..well..obviously it gets wet easier than my upper body. And I can't imagine falling with jeans on and no waterproof pants..it must be so cold. o_o

The mountains here...all the snowboarders and skiers are like...hip and have the newest gear basically. Sooo..I'm assuming they're rich. They've like..Burton which costs like...several hundreds..and it adds up. o_e /not good enough to have her own snowboard. Very Happy

wow...guess the guys are really rich over there~ I have seen the prices of those stuff... OMG~ lol

Prince.PluroncE wrote:

你伤害了我,还一笑而过 :X

with lots of scar and wounds,
Cai

Actually this bundle of Boxes(as with Rain's computer) means "hurting me so deeply, yet you take it so lightly (literally doing it with a smile)"

Its not that bad~ lol

WinterRain wrote:
Dear Cai,

-Rain

haha!!!! I like this too!!

Cai~ Beware the wrath of Demonic Rain

Last edited by Blade07 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prince.PluroncE

Prince.PluroncE

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:18 am

WinterRain wrote:
Dear Cai,

-Rain

rainie Q_Q remember the one i told u in game about leaving a scar on me ? XD n lolx i doesnt mean smth vulgar/sex related/bad/perv in those chinese words xD ask blade/dol/bart/trac if u dun believe me and i noe u dun Q_Q
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am

Prince.PluroncE wrote:
入得厨房,出得厅堂,睡得主人床(read it in cantonese :3 )

he meant that u're capable both in n out of the house. usually used to praised people who can work to earn dough for the family and can still take care of the household. but his last "睡得主人床" is a add-on to the previous part. in direct translation it means "can sleep on the master room's bed".

Prince.PluroncE wrote:
rainie Q_Q remember the one i told u in game about leaving a scar on me ? XD n lolx i doesnt mean smth vulgar/sex related/bad/perv in those chinese words xD ask blade/dol/bart/trac if u dun believe me and i noe u dun Q_Q

cai, given ur usual way of thinking........ i think it's hard to convince us. =) the words might not mean it that way. but yeah... u should know wat i mean =)

/slaps cai's brain~
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 am

XiaoBart wrote:
Prince.PluroncE wrote:
入得厨房,出得厅堂,睡得主人床(read it in cantonese :3 )

he meant that u're capable both in n out of the house. usually used to praised people who can work to earn dough for the family and can still take care of the household. but his last "睡得主人床" is a add-on to the previous part. in direct translation it means "can sleep on the master room's bed".

Nice translation~ Rain, even the last part is not Perv~ don't worry

XiaoBart wrote:

cai, given ur usual way of thinking........ i think it's hard to convince us. =) the words might not mean it that way. but yeah... u should know wat i mean =)

/slaps cai's brain~
haha given the way of his thinking, any words that comes out seems pervertic~
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:56 am

er, sorry peeps side track a bit.

blade, you on drugs? how come u're like very hyper today? haha~
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:08 am

XiaoBart wrote:
er, sorry peeps side track a bit.

blade, you on drugs? how come u're like very hyper today? haha~

haha why lehz?? =P Actually im damn tired =( got home late, shower late, slept late, woke up hungry~
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 am

feels like u're very hyper from ur replies. haha~
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:19 am

Kinda lol...the good stuff is expensive..it adds up. A jacket here and pants there...that's about $300 if you can get it cheap...well..for burton anyways. xD And then $500-600 for a board...you can easily hit 1k in one go. ;_; And if you do jumps and everything...you typically change boards every season..sooo yeah. Holy crap. D:

Ohhh lmao. o_o Sorry..? But doood. Come off it. You can't blame us for thinking everything that you type is perverted. And when you type it in a foreign language..in which I can't even read. Lol, first thing to come to mind is that you've sad something lewd. Sooo yeah. ]:

And boy, how am I breaking your heart so lightly? I'm not yours and you're not mine...o_o

Ohh...goodness..;_;
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 am

Bart: is it? haha Maybe Im abit cranky with the lack of sleep (points at Rain, she becomes a demon when she is lack of slp, maybe i just become a hyperactive kid bouncing up and down when im lack of sleep)

WinterRain wrote:
Kinda lol...the good stuff is expensive..it adds up. A jacket here and pants there...that's about $300 if you can get it cheap...well..for burton anyways. xD And then $500-600 for a board...you can easily hit 1k in one go. ;_; And if you do jumps and everything...you typically change boards every season..sooo yeah. Holy crap. D:

oh...now that u stated the prices, it sounds cheaper than what is being sold here (I took into consideration of US conversion rates but seems like the stuff selling here are still much more expensive) but well...nobody buy those stuff in Singapore ( i think?at least nobody in the right mind? haha)

WinterRain wrote:
Ohhh lmao. o_o Sorry..? But doood. Come off it. You can't blame us for thinking everything that you type is perverted. And when you type it in a foreign language..in which I can't even read. Lol, first thing to come to mind is that you've sad something lewd. Sooo yeah. ]:

And boy, how am I breaking your heart so lightly? I'm not yours and you're not mine...o_o

Ohh...goodness..;_;

LMAO...from the looks of this, we can easily see how Cai is being perceived by all of us~ A true blue pervert~
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:37 am

Blade07 wrote:
Bart: is it? haha Maybe Im abit cranky with the lack of sleep (points at Rain, she becomes a demon when she is lack of slp, maybe i just become a hyperactive kid bouncing up and down when im lack of sleep)

erm... i honestly... can't image you bouncing up n down~ haha! and i always tot u're grumpy when u're having a lack of sleep...

-ponders- nvm. maybe u're addicted to being a sprite.

Blade07 wrote:

LMAO...from the looks of this, we can easily see how Cai is being perceived by all of us~ A true blue pervert~

right down to the CORE~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes.. You requested for this. xD
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums :: DOMO, DOMO & DOMO :: DOMO Gallery-
Jump to: