.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to gather out of DOMO for .:* ReBirth *:.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.:* ReBirth *:. Thou we're not the best, we're definitely UNIQUE. .:* ReBirth *:.

Yes.. You requested for this. xD

Go down 
+4
Blade07
Prince.PluroncE
XiaoBart
Hime_Luna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 am

Blade07 wrote:
XiaoBart wrote:
i think everyday is full moon for cai.

haha those are werewolves~ (man becomes a wolf with killer instinct)

Different from the case of Cai. His case is a wolf becomes a man with hyper hornyness.
(I don't think there's such a word, but guess this is a special case so a special word is needed)

erm, full moon kinda makes people horny too, i remember reading that somewhere. haha~

WinterRain wrote:
..Dolphy said that cai needs to jerk off before coming onto domo ._. Sorry Dolphy that I'm saying this...but I agree with you D:

And haha my bed is..a queen size..I think. That's why it's a monster, Blade. xD

having a queen size bed makes a lot of people jealous. i'm 1 of them =( how i wish my room can fit a queen sized bed easily...
Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:02 am

Full moons..make people horny? o_o I heard..rainy days..makes people not horny lmao. D: I'm sorry to Hime's Thread..that this conversation became this.

And lool..I have a queen size cause..I roll around a lot and my previous bed was made out of solid wood..and was like..4 feet off the ground. SOO when I roll..and fall off..I woke up with bruises like I got abuseddd. Soo I got a queen seized bed xD And Whooot! -high fives hime?- xD
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 am

WinterRain wrote:
Full moons..make people horny? o_o I heard..rainy days..makes people not horny lmao. D: I'm sorry to Hime's Thread..that this conversation became this.

And lool..I have a queen size cause..I roll around a lot and my previous bed was made out of solid wood..and was like..4 feet off the ground. SOO when I roll..and fall off..I woke up with bruises like I got abuseddd. Soo I got a queen seized bed xD And Whooot! -high fives hime?- xD

you roll around alot?:? Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

haha don have a fixed way of sleeping i guess~

I do that when i was younger, cos I always feel warm sleeping at one spot for long. So i keep changing spots to sleep on. (esp when singapore is so HOT)
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 am

Yeaah..xD When I was younger..I actually had like..those bed side fences..xD I had them on both sides..so it was like..a giant sized crib. Lol xD I still kinda roll around a lot when I sleep...o_e; I'm an annoying sleeper.

My mom..used to tell me stories..of when we went to Vegas and I shared a bed with her..I used to kick her and punch her. D: So what she would do was bundle me up in the blanket and hug me. Like..a makeshift straight jacket. ;_; I'm so violent Dx Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:12 am

WinterRain wrote:
..Dolphy said that cai needs to jerk off before coming onto domo ._. Sorry Dolphy that I'm saying this...but I agree with you D:

And haha my bed is..a queen size..I think. That's why it's a monster, Blade. xD

haha I also have a Queen size bed! hahahaha

haha even if Cai jerk off before coming onto domo i doubt it will help much~ he is simply too horny
Back to top Go down
XiaoBart
Admin
XiaoBart

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:13 am

we're the hijackers of threads~~~ wee~~~~

i dun think she will mind. haha.
Back to top Go down
http://rebirth-domo.omgforum.net
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:16 am

WinterRain wrote:
Yeaah..xD When I was younger..I actually had like..those bed side fences..xD I had them on both sides..so it was like..a giant sized crib. Lol xD I still kinda roll around a lot when I sleep...o_e; I'm an annoying sleeper.

My mom..used to tell me stories..of when we went to Vegas and I shared a bed with her..I used to kick her and punch her. D: So what she would do was bundle me up in the blanket and hug me. Like..a makeshift straight jacket. ;_; I'm so violent Dx Hahaha

haha! you are a violent one! I pity ur husband next time..haha

My bed too! haha last time my bed is like a giant crib also (but the fence is not so tall..when i was like 3yrs old i was sleeping in that bed, its a pull out double bed but of a special design(never seen it before in the outside market). I heard from my dad it was custom made with the sides to prevent the top person from rolling down. and im sleeping at the top.. haha. I remember i always wake up in a different position
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

Bahahaha! Cai..is a lost cause? D:

And yay for queen sized beds! -high fives- xD

and lool that's called a Bunk Bed here in the states. Those beds were so cool but they're so dangerous xD They're really common here in the states especially for families with more than one kid. O: Those beds save room lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 am

WinterRain wrote:

And yay for queen sized beds! -high fives- xD

haha Bart's gonna be so jealous =x ^5

Cai's a lost cause? maybe not? Pie can tolerate him~ haha
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:41 am

so many stuffed toys in Hime's bed...I'm jealous Q.Q and it's PURPLE! *loves purple*

Queen sized beds, haha. I have one at home but I don't move around a lot. I just sleep on one spot xD....but my bed isn't purple ;~: it's blue! I want purple sheets now D:
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 am

xD Hahaha my bed sheets are a minty soft green. With..embroidered flowers..and stuff..xD And it's waaarm xD

-loves her sheets- ;_;
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 pm

The ones I have at home are warm as well...thick, soft comforters xD
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 pm

xD My bed..has waay too many blankets and pillows..xD I've like 4 blankets and three pillows and a hidden stash of stuffed animals ahaha ...and an electric blanket too..o_e My bed is too warm. I have a hard time getting out of bed ._.
Back to top Go down
Ezzra

Ezzra

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:41 pm

I don't need that much warmth o.o I'm in a tropical country~ Haha
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:48 pm

..xD California..is pretty much sunny and warm all year round..almost..but like..for some reason my body gets cold easily lol..soo I'm almost always wearing more clothes. iono o_o -needs a portable body heaterr- xD

Plus..I've got hand knitted blankets from my cousin's great grandmother..whom I've only met once and has taken a liking to me. xD Soo they're special to me..xD :3
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Ezzra wrote:
I don't need that much warmth o.o I'm in a tropical country~ Haha

Ya! haha I seldom use my blanket~ but nowadays my body is weaker and I kinda get cold in the middle of the night~ if not my blanket is simply under utilized

WinterRain wrote:
Plus..I've got hand knitted blankets from my cousin's great grandmother..whom I've only met once and has taken a liking to me. xD Soo they're special to me..xD :3

haha U will win all parents heart over easily those looks and character~ haha (good girl to bring home? haha)

But just don meet them when u just woke up~ the demonic Rain haha
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:17 pm

LOL! Shhh. I figured out..I'm only like that when I'm deprived of sleep. I'm actually pretty happy when I get enough sleep. xD Like this morning..I was like..a happy camper. xD /got like..9 hours of sleep. O:

And pbbt. I'm such a weird person in real life. I'm so lame and not ladylike. D: And loud. And a huge dork/nerd ;_;

xD Lucky you guys. But I don't mind getting hidden underneath a huge pile of blankets and pillows :3
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:27 pm

haha but you being a demonic rain is scary~ haha you were ready to bite any one head off the instance they say something bad..haha too bad Cai din get killed there =x

you describe urself till so bad...im sure its not all bad ^^

back to the bed~: hmm...i don't mind being hidden under blankets also~ Its always nice to hide in the warmth of ur bed rather than to wake up to the cold outdoors (when i travel~) =P
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 pm

XD Was I really that scary? I wasn't even typing everything that was on my mind. D: ;_; I'm sorry lmao. I didn't mean to like..slaughter anyone. I should stop getting onto domo till I'm fully awake. xD

-shrugs- :3

xD Oh yeaah! You're traveling..when will you be leaving..? o: And for how long? O:
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm

WinterRain wrote:
XD Was I really that scary? I wasn't even typing everything that was on my mind. D: ;_; I'm sorry lmao. I didn't mean to like..slaughter anyone. I should stop getting onto domo till I'm fully awake. xD

-shrugs- :3

xD Oh yeaah! You're traveling..when will you be leaving..? o: And for how long? O:

errrmmm.....you were quite....scary~ LMAO should have push Cai to you like a pig to slaughter~ Its good to be Demonic once awhile...let Cai know that you are no someone to reckon with~ haha

Me? Oh Im going Korea~ its During the Chinese New Year~ 12th Feb to 18th Feb~ its gonna be so cold~~ brrrr.... Going skiing thou!! Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Icon_cheers never seen snow in my life before~
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:57 pm

XD Oh god. Seriously..? xD Hahaha...and I was even holding back a lot of what I was thinking too. D: I'll tone it down more next time. .__.

AND OMG. TAKE ME WITH YOU. D: I want to go to Korea...to snowboard. ;_; Except..lol I'm going to be in Utah 12-15th..Snowboarding there. xD But I want to go to Korea to snowboard. ;_;

And snow is prettyy. But I'm still totally lost on how to make a snowball. Seriously. The closest I've ever made was a snow clump..but it wasn't anything impressive looking at all. xD
Back to top Go down
Hime_Luna

Hime_Luna

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Icon_eek Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Icon_eek
i dun mind thread out of topic xD

i also goin back home ~~

-i simply love winter season!!-
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 pm

WinterRain wrote:
XD Oh god. Seriously..? xD Hahaha...and I was even holding back a lot of what I was thinking too. D: I'll tone it down more next time. .__.

Haha its ok~ we love to see another side of Rain~ thou it will still surprise me if I see it again~ haha

WinterRain wrote:
AND OMG. TAKE ME WITH YOU. D: I want to go to Korea...to snowboard. ;_; Except..lol I'm going to be in Utah 12-15th..Snowboarding there. xD But I want to go to Korea to snowboard. ;_;

And snow is prettyy. But I'm still totally lost on how to make a snowball. Seriously. The closest I've ever made was a snow clump..but it wasn't anything impressive looking at all. xD
hmm...well its my first time to some place with snow...so im not sure I will even be able to make a snow man..maybe i will become the snowman myself?? cos too cold~~ haha or maybe a huge block of ice =P

haha we will both be away at the same time ya~ traveling is the best! Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Blade07
Admin
Blade07

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 pm

oh ya speaking about cold countries. I went to try out the jackets the other day~ haha I look like a big potato in all those layers! haha Well i think everyone will look liddat over there...should be fine Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
WinterRain

WinterRain

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 pm

xD Actually..I think..snowboarding clothes is kinda..hawtt..lmao xD It's supposed to be super baggy looking. Annd weell..just make sure you have a two piece. don't get a bib x_x You'll get laughed at and those things are highly inconvenient. xD

There's a whole culture up in the mountains..so yeah. o: It's really fun. Make sure you get some goggles and a beanie..or face mask/bandanna. o: Usually you wear like..sweatpants underneath and for your shirt you wear like..a tshirt and a zip up jacket of some sort..so you can shed layers. Unless you fall a lot..theeen..you shouldnt take off any layers. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes.. You requested for this. xD   Yes.. You requested for this. xD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes.. You requested for this. xD
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:* ReBirth *:. - Guild Forums :: DOMO, DOMO & DOMO :: DOMO Gallery-
Jump to: